“Don’t settle down and sit in one place. Move around, be nomadic, make each day a new horizon”- Chris McCandless
The above quote by Chris McCandless I found in a book I am reading called Into the Wild (written by Jon Krakauer) which is the story of Chris’s journeys through out the
Make each day a new horizon must mean something along the lines of make the best of the bad situations. Life is going to be rough and tough at times, but you have to keep going and progress so you can see new things and learn what this world has to offer. One problem I believe many people have regarding certain situations is they tend to look at the short term because it is the easiest to see. We all do this, when in fact in all situations if you look at something in the long term, you will soon realize everything will be alright. Life is short, so keep moving and don’t stop, because before you know it, it will all be over.
No comments:
Post a Comment