Thursday, December 07, 2006

Is That an Acme Brick Stuck to your head?

So I’m driving to work this morning on Oaklawn, and as soon as I hit Cedar Springs (the Gayberhood), I hit traffic. This is odd, because it never happens except at 2 am when the gay bars let out and drunken gay guys and Lesbos are running around looking for a hook up which isn’t hard at that time of night in that area of town… and I digress.

Anyways, I’m sitting there very bored out of my mind and notice that the person’s head in front of me has something odd about it. There ear seems to have some strange pen shaped stick coming out of it, oh wait, that is the antenna to their Zack Morris Cell phone popping out of their head. Now, driving with a cell phone is ok and all, but this person was using a ton of hand expressions while talking on the cell phone. That’s right, no hands on the wheel, I’m not sure how they were managing to drive in the dead stop traffic. But anyways, back to my point, non verbal communication on a cell phone is pointless. The person can’t see you… duh. Not a big deal, some people talk with their hands (and there is a point that it gets annoying).

No comments: