last night was just like any other typical drinking night with an old work friend. I had originally intended to get there late and leave early... fat chance of that happening. Arrived there at 530, left the first bar at 930 only to go on to the next one until 1 am. I'm realizing something, I think I'm getting old, I've never been tired at a bar really before and generally been the one pushing to go more, but last night, around 1130, I was really tired. I couldn't pull myself out of it. Getting old sucks.In other news, it has been decided that next year is YOM. Year of Me. After a lot of hard thought, i need to focus my attention more on me next year and taking care of me. The last year had been pretty wild and that will all be changing if i have anything to say.
Anyways, hope everyone has a marvelous new years and drinks lots of champagne (or boones farm like me). See you in 2007.
No comments:
Post a Comment