Sunday, December 02, 2007

yup...

So it was an interesting weekend I guess you can say. And no, there was zero crazy drinking stories for once, I had to be responsible I guess and I was able to. Friday night started with some awesome pizza with my work "Buddy" at Louies. He didn't feel like going out, and neither did I. So I went home and was in bed by 1130. It was actually kind of nice. I liked it.

Saturday morning I woke up and drove to Austin to help coach a few hockey games for the kids team. The first game was rough since we were playing a team much bigger, but we are defintiely more skilled. We lost 5-1. It was tough and the kids took it hard. Saturday night i visited with mark and charla. We went to the tavern, split a pitcher of beer, then watched the new guy at his place. Around midnight we decided to go out to meet up with my bestest girl adrianne. I still didn't really feel like drinking, so just had a beer to kind of fit in. We went to an interesting place.

This morning we had two games, won the first one 5-0 and the second one -2-1 in a shoot out. Things were great.

As I drove home today I thought about a lot of things. How i've kind of lost touch with people that i haven't talked to in a while that i used to be really close with. I'm not sure if that is bad or not, but every time i start to try and contact them i decide that maybe it isn't the best idea. I guess I just couldn't understand what good would come of it. After tonight, somehow I understand.

In other good news, had a game tonight and won 7-5. Somehow I pulled off two goals. It's now a little after midnight, i should be doing some work stuff i need to take care of. But i really just want to sleep right now. Maybe it will snow a lot tonight and I can sleep all day tomorrow.

This is me breathing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love you bestest