Training last night was a failure, i ended up having a beer with a friend that lives in Minnesota and then going to dinner with a co-worker. After eating duck, i was in no shape of running. So i decided to go to bed early and wake up early to go running, that didn't happen of course. The consequence is that i will have to skip a work happy hour here put on by one of the clients so that i can get a nice run in after work. I plan on running to the U (university of Minnesota) and checking out the old campus. I haven't run there since before winter because running in below freezing weather just isn't my thing believe it or not.
Anyways, so today after work i will go to the hotel, change, and begin my run. Make it happen. Ready... Break.
Tomorrow after getting off the plane, I will make a trip to the rock gym and climb for an hour. Friday after work, another run.
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel your pain. There are many days when I come home from work and just don't feel like working out. And getting up in the morning is a serious motivational challenge. Lately I have tried a few times a week to actually bring my running clothes to work and change there....then drive straight to the park to run. By not going home, I don't have the temptation to jump on the internet or do other things around the house.
Post a Comment